Friday, July 22, 2011

This Blog is closed

In case you hadn't noticed, this Blog has closed. It has ceased to be. It is no more. Never a blockbuster in terms of readership, and suffering frequent lapses in its frequency of updates, I have nevertheless enjoyed writing it, and thank those of you who have visited from time to time.

I am not disappearing from t'interweb, though. I have signed up to blog for the new "Dale and Company" site, and you should be able to see links to my most recent posts magically displayed above. A direct link to my profile page is here.

I am also addicted to Twitter, and you can follow me via @nigelfletcher. For political updates from me and my colleagues at Greenwich Conservatives, you can go to www.greenwichconservatives.com.

Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: